ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:28:41
Hi all TSM'ers

AIX 4.3.3
ADSM Server 3.1.2.57

We are making use of disk storage pools.  All of these disk storage
pools consists of RAW logical volumes.  While moving the ADSM Server
from one node to another (SP), one of these logical volumes got
deleted.  Before the move we did write out all the data on the disk
storage pools.  We recreated the disk storage pool volume on AIX , and
when ADSM start, we get this error:

ANR1315E Vary-on failed for disk volume /dev/radsm_stage26 - invalid
label block.

Trying to delete the volume with : delete vol /dev/radsm_stage26
discard=yes gives the following error:

ANR2017I Administrator ADMIN issued command: DELETE VOLUME
/dev/radsm_stage26 discard=yes
ANR2406E DELETE VOLUME: Volume /dev/radsm_stage26 still contains data.

The current status of the volume is:

/dev/radsm_stage26          RED-STAGE      DISK                0.0
0.0    Off-Line

How can I re-create this volume?  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Gerrit van Zyl