ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:28:41
Hi there good folks,

Does any of you peeps know anything about the integration of TSM and Tivoli Policy Director?
I have heard about the integration on a Policy Director seminar, but i'd like some confirmation on this.

We are about to set up an secure environment, which is to be backed up with TSM, but no unsecure data is to be transported across the LAN/WAN.
So we'd like the backup data to be secure as well.

If Policy Director is not going to be a part of TSM, we'd still need to backup the secure environment.
Has any of you ever set up an environment like that?
If you have, please let me know to go about.

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C00C23.A7A1A070-- ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C00C23.A7956B70