ADSM-L

Re: Delete vol.

2000-08-21 10:12:10
Subject: Re: Delete vol.
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:11:20 -0400

First, your previous posting said:
> [...]

and the vollist keyword is apparently new to 3.7.3.  If you do
'help checkout libvolume' and don't see vollist in there,
don't expect to be able to use it.  Don't assume that you can use features
which are not documented as present in the software you are using.  Check
the manuals and the README that came with your software, as well as using the
Help command as the ultimate corroboration as to what's in there.

Second, the server Help function has help only for server commands and
messages (ANR).  Doing 'help ANS8001I' for an administrative client command
message won't get you anywhere.  Check the Messages manual appropriate to your
TSM level.

    Richard Sims, BU