ADSM-L

odbc configuration on win2000

2015-10-04 17:28:40
Subject: odbc configuration on win2000
From: Fritz Mesumbe [mailto:mesumbef AT YAHOO DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi everybody,
I am running two servers, TSM 3.7 on NT 4.0 and ADSM
ver 3.1 on AIX.  Both systems are working fine.  I was
using the ODBC driver with the client for ADSM 3.1 to
get reports.  A couple of days ago, I installed
windows 2000 on my laptop that I use to run the
reports.  I am having a hard time getting the ODBC
driver to work with TSM 3.7 since this is the version
that I will be running exclusively in a couple of
weeks.
I will appreciate any assistance in configuring
resolving this problem.

Thanks.

Fritz Mesumbe