ADSM-L

Antwort: Antwort: Adsm concepts

2000-08-07 05:44:41
Subject: Antwort: Antwort: Adsm concepts
From: Matthias Fusser <Matthias.Fusser AT SI-SOFTWARE DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:44:41 +0200
Hello,

If i don't tell the incremental backup that an selective backup occured it
would be an incremental forever backup right?
So some Tapes don't get scratched and have about 3% util and i need more
tapes.

I want the old incremental backup tapes from last week to get scratched.

Perhaps i don't understand the adsm technics and the concept isn't right.

Perhaps someone can send me his concepts to make an offset copy to store
data to a bank and have a small incremental backup to stay in our house ?

with kind regards

Matthias