ADSM-L

TSM/Access ODBC query

2000-08-04 13:51:12
Subject: TSM/Access ODBC query
From: "Kerssen, Larry" <Larry.Kerssen AT METROKC DOT GOV>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:51:12 -0700
I am running a TSM V3.7.3 server on OS/390.   My client is NT at V4.1.0.
I have linked from Access to the SUMMARY table using TSM's ODBC.  I would
like to limit my query to Summary data for the last day, but am having
problems finding valid selection criteria to limit the selection for the
START_TIME.   ODBC seems to get upset at any date/time function I try.
Can someone tell me how to select all records that have a START_TIME greater
than current date/time minus 24 hours?

Thanks in advance for you help.