ADSM-L

Re: Free, graphical schedule management tools?

2000-08-03 13:55:37
Subject: Re: Free, graphical schedule management tools?
From: Tony Garrison <Anthony.Garrison AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 12:55:37 -0500
Can you send a copy of the perl scripts you use....this way i dont have to
re-invent the wheel  :))

TIA

Anthony Garrison, MCSE, MCP+I, A+
Cell (210) 913-9836
Pager 753-9836
anthony.garrison AT usaa DOT com

If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the
             human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full
             potential, that word would be "meetings."