ADSM-L

Re: Restoring inactive file to Novell

2000-08-03 00:39:51
Subject: Re: Restoring inactive file to Novell
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 06:39:51 +0200
Tomas,

You have two options.

The one which is easiest is to start using the web access part of the ADSM
which will then allow you a graphical interface of sorts, and which is a
million times easier to work then the command line.

The second option is of course the command line, and then you have to give
it the -INA and -PI parameters. the -INA is inactive, and the -PI is Pick to
chose the files to restore.

In my opinion, go with the web access and throw the command line away
forever.

The manuals explain how to get it running.

Mike