ADSM-L

Re: 4.1 client for Windows

2000-08-02 09:00:57
Subject: Re: 4.1 client for Windows
From: Cris Robinson <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:00:57 -0400
        << Theoretically the 4.1 client might run on an ADSM
        3.1 server, but such a configuration is UNSUPPORTED. This
        means that if you try to run the 4.1 client with a 3.1 server,
        it might work, but you do so at your own risk!!!
      Translation: Don't do it!>>

Sure, now you tell me!
I have not seen a problem , yet.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com