ADSM-L

Re: 3590 K

2000-08-01 16:59:26
Subject: Re: 3590 K
From: "Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:59:26 -0400
We are a new user of the 3590-K extended length cartridge. No glitches or
gotchas other than
some manufacturers are not quite up to speed yet. The cost of the media is a
little more than twice the cost of the 3590-J cartridge. I would expect that
as more manufacturers get going with production, the cost should come down
further the 4th quarter of this year. (My opinion and my opinion alone.)

So, don't hesitate to get started using them, but wait a little for some
price relief before stocking up on all you will ever need.

John G. Talafous                         Sr. Tech. Prog/Anal
The Timken Company                 Phone: (330)-471-3390
P.O. Box 6927                           Fax  : (330)-471-4034
1835 Dueber Ave. S.W.
Canton, Ohio USA  44706-0927
talafous AT timken DOT com                  http://www.timken.com/