ADSM-L

Re: 4.1 client for Windows

2000-07-31 10:53:54
Subject: Re: 4.1 client for Windows
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 07:53:54 -0700
I used the directions from the file TSM410C_WINDOWS_README_FTP.htm. Here is
the output of the bat file:

D:\ADSM\Other\NTCLIENT 4.1>TSM410C_WIN.BAT d:\temp

-----------------------
Extracting file #1 of 1
Extracting file #1 of 1
-----------------------
PKSFX CLI for Windows 95/NT Copyright 1989-1998 PKWARE Inc. All Rights
PKSFX CLI for Windows 95/NT Copyright 1989-1998 PKWARE Inc. All Rights
Reserved

Error: PKSFX CLI for Windows 95/NT cannot be run in DOS mode.

The extract has completed. To begin the installation,
The extract has completed. To begin the installation,
switch to the directory you specified when you ran
this command (d:\temp), then change into the following
directory:

   TSMCLI\WIN32\BACLIENT\DISK1

From there, run the SETUP.EXE program to begin the
installation.

Unfortunately there is nothing in my Temp directory. I've tried it with
other switches as specified in the readme with the same results.

Now what????

Geoff Gill
NT Systems Support Engineer
Computer Systems Group