ADSM-L

Re: Authentication between ADSM Server and clients

2000-07-31 02:22:05
Subject: Re: Authentication between ADSM Server and clients
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:22:05 +0200
Hello,

no, the password is not transmitted over the network. Only a message is
encrypted using the password as an encription key.
I don't know about mksysbk as we run adsm server onto OS/390.
Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.