ADSM-L

Parellelized bacup

2000-07-28 13:37:54
Subject: Parellelized bacup
From: Maria Paz Gimeno <mpgimeno AT IBERCOM DOT ES>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 19:37:54 +0200
I tested collocation by filespace but it did not use both tapes, well the test
is not very fiable, I am not too sure what it. It is very complicated to
interpret the activity log with all this sessions, but only one drive had a
tape mounted.
I have decided to define two clients in the same machine and distribute the
filespaces using domain statemets among them.
This appears to do the job we want. We will see on Monday what has happened.
I imagine that now we have to modify resourceutilization for only 1 and
maxmountpoint 1and of course collocate yes
Thank very much to every one who helped.
Maria