ADSM-L

Re: Restoring a server

2000-07-25 17:13:41
Subject: Re: Restoring a server
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:13:41 -0500
did you do the dsmserv with the option to "install" all the newly defined
volumes, listing the quantity of logs and their names and the quantity of
dbvols and their names???
I believe it is
        dsmserv install 1 logname 1 dbfilename
double check the manual... you have to do this to init the vols prior to
doing a restore...

later,
Dwight