ADSM-L

SQL Backups

2015-10-04 17:29:34
Has anyone seen this and can tell me what it is? The explanation below is
pretty vague. I've notived this SQL database is not being backed up with the
SQL Client. And when I try to back it up manually this is the error message
I get.

07/21/2000
10:14:30,===================================================================
====
07/21/2000 10:14:38,Backed up - DIRECTORY, type: DB, size: 437163052, actual
bytes: 0, secs: 0.0, Kb/Sec: 0.0, SQL server: CP_ITS_SQL01, TSM server: dsm,
SQL status: DB-LIB message: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'database'.,
TSM status: ANS1303E (RC3)    Client ended transaction

Explanation: The client system ended the operation with the server and ended
the current transaction.
System Action: Processing stopped.
User Response: Restart the session.

Geoff Gill