ADSM-L

Problem ANR2958E - Full Database ???

2000-07-21 08:48:07
Subject: Problem ANR2958E - Full Database ???
From: Leandro Carneiro Torres <ctorres AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:48:07 -0300
People,
sometimes, when I make changes in the TSM Configuration using da Web
Interface, I get the folowing error. My database is very empty (10% of
occupation), and I'm in  the last version of TSM Server and TSM Client.
Any idea ???

ANR2958E  SQL TEMPORARY TABLE STORAGE HAS BEEN EXHAUSTED.

Explanation:  The result of an SQL query could not be computed because
insufficient temporary table storage space was available.  Free space in
the
server database is used to store temporary tables created during the
execution
of an SQL SELECT query.  In many cases the web admin client uses SQL
commands
to retrieve necessary data from the server.  Complex SQL queries such as
those
containing the following conditions can cause temporary table space to
be
required: the ORDER BY clause, the GROUP BY clause, and, the DISTINCT
operator.
 In most cases this error can be resolved by increasing the size of the
server
database.

System Action:  The SQL query is terminated.

User Response:  None.

Thanks,
Leandro.