ADSM-L

Re: License for TDP

2000-07-20 11:24:13
Subject: Re: License for TDP
From: Eliza Lau <lau AT VTCAT.CC.VT DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 11:24:13 -0400
Lou,

Where do I obtain a trial version of TDP for MS Exchange?  In the README
I pulled down from Tivoli's ftp site says it requires a license to run.

 Eliza Lau
 Eliza Lau
 Virginia Tech Computing Center                email : eliza.lau AT vt DOT edu
 Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
 1700 Pratt Drive
 Blacksburg VA 24060                           phone : (540) 231-9399