ADSM-L

Re: Q OPTION question

2000-07-19 08:36:00
Subject: Re: Q OPTION question
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 07:36:00 -0500
Yep, kind'a sucks...
if on a unix box issue "script" prior to entering adsm, then enter your "q
opt" command (which in TSM you have to use "show option") and quit out of
adsm, then from the unix prompt issue "exit" and all your screen info will
be in a file "typescript" in your current working directory.

Yep, for some reason the "q opt" ignores the scroll options (even if you use
-scrollp=yes)
Dwight
Dwight