ADSM-L

Unknown error help needed

2000-07-17 12:42:14
Subject: Unknown error help needed
From: JerryLawson <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:42:14 -0400
Date:           July 17, 2000                   Time: 12:36 PM
From:   Jerry Lawson
                The Hartford Insurance Group
860     547-2960                jlawson AT thehartford DOT com
I have been taking the following errors from TSM this morning:
I have been taking the following errors from TSM this morning:

        Return code 195 Unknown
        Unknown system error

Anyone have a clue as to the cause of the problem?

Details of the failure....
        .  I have taken the failure three different times.  The failures seem
to be in different places.
        .  The failure occurs on both Archive and Backup actions.
        .  The client is an RS/6K running AIX 3.3.3.
        .  The TSM client is release 3.7.1
        .  A regular incremental does not fail.  It only seems to happen when
the doing a "must backup" activity.

The messages were in the dsmerror.log.

Thanks in advance.
                                                     Jerry