ADSM-L

Re: Oracle Scheduler

2000-07-14 19:38:36
Subject: Re: Oracle Scheduler
From: "Chien, Patty" <Patty.Chien AT PSHS DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:38:36 -0700
For AIX client, this is how we do it:
In your dsm.sys, you need 2 stanzas,
one used by your client node, one used by the agent node
for the agent one, stanza will be:
servername: adsm_ora
nodename: ora_agent (suppose the registered password is "oraagent")
at the system prompt, do "nohup dsmc sched -server=adsm_ora -pass=oraagent >
/dev/null &"
this will start the agent scheduler job.