ADSM-L

Re: Expiration don't delete archived directories

2000-07-14 11:57:31
Subject: Re: Expiration don't delete archived directories
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:57:31 -0500
Well, in older versions of ADSM those directory entries were archived into
the longest retenetion archive management class which exists under the
domain to which the node is registered.

To cure the old stuff... upgrade to a level of adsm/tsm server code that
provides you with the "cleanup archdir" ability.

are you seeing those archived directories with the "show archive" command ?
? ?

I believe currently that problem was fixed and now directories are only kept
for the same duration as the files...
something like that... I still have a lot of archived directories under long
retention management classes but duplicates have been reduced (so it seems)

Dwight