ADSM-L

Re: Expiration don't delete archived directories

2000-07-14 11:52:20
Subject: Re: Expiration don't delete archived directories
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:52:20 -0400
>Every day I archive some files with 1_month management class, also
>expiration runs every day.  Files archived 1 month ago are deleted,
>but directories remain. What's happening?

When submitting questions like these, please specify your software
level.  In this case, you may be seeing what is described in
APAR IX89638, as treated by the CLEAN ARCHDIRectories compensatory
command.  This also changed the product to keep archived directories
from being bound to the management class with the longest
retention period.
   Richard Sims, BU