ADSM-L

Re: Notes Backup

2000-07-13 07:37:38
Subject: Re: Notes Backup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:37:38 -0400
Colin,

With Tivoli Data Protection for Lotus Domino...
...to recover someone's lost document, you would restore their mailbox
to an alternate (temporary) name and copy out the desired documents.

There are various other general recovery mechanisms such as
point-in-time restore but I recommend taking a look at the
User's Guide for complete details:

http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/pubs/v3pubs/v1_html/domunix/a68mtfrm.htm

Thanks,

Del