ADSM-L

Re: Bad tape

2000-07-11 16:48:20
Subject: Re: Bad tape
From: S W Branch <swbranc AT PPCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:48:20 -0500
Just because the tape that is offsite is in filling status doesn't mean
that the tape is bad. It just means that the tape had been written to, but
had not been completely filled up before it was checked out from the
library.

Steve Branch
Phillips Petroleum
e-mail: swbranc AT ppco DOT com

"Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
07/11/2000
03:33:21 PM

Any replies will be addressed to: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>