ADSM-L

Re: ADSM question/problem

2000-07-11 12:28:41
Subject: Re: ADSM question/problem
From: Rick Saylor <rsaylor AT AUSTIN.CC.TX DOT US>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:28:41 -0500
You will need some form of "sendmail" program in order to e-mail from NT. I
have used "blat". Funny name but it seems to work well. I found at
http://gepasi.dbs.aber.ac.uk/softw/Blat.html#download

At 05:11 PM 7/11/00 +0100, you wrote:
Silly question maybe, but is there an easy way to send a mail from an NT
system (after outputting the info)?

Chris Sharp
Micro Systems Engineer
MYND
Tel:- +44 (0)1932 879205
E-Mail:- Chris.Sharp AT Mynd-uk DOT com
PLEASE NOTE THAT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED