ADSM-L

Invoking DSMC via at command

2000-07-07 14:14:35
Subject: Invoking DSMC via at command
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 14:14:35 -0400
Trying to issue the command dsmc incr from an at command on NT. It's a long
story but I can't use the standard scheduler service. I issued the set
commands to setup the environment variables but I'm getting the following
error when the bat file is started via at:

ANS0101E NLInit: Unable to open message repository 'dscameng.txt'.

If I run the same bat file from a DOS prompt it runs fine.

Obviously I don't understand everything I should about at. Does anyone have
an example of doing this?

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS
Gaithersburg, Md.