ADSM-L

Re: MS Exchange agent completion dates

2000-07-06 16:45:07
Subject: Re: MS Exchange agent completion dates
From: "Robert L. King" <bobking AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:45:07 -0400
David, I don't know what doesn't work for you for Exchange but for us that
select command returns equivalent results for both SQL and Exchange nodes.

The TDP command /adsmquerydb:* doesn't give you what you need? Does selecting
from the backups table make a difference (change backup_end to backup_date)?

Bob King     IBM GLobal Services
bobking AT us.ibm DOT com

From: "Tomblin, David" <David.Tomblin AT AVISTACORP DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU>
      on 07/06/2000 12:50:44 PM