ADSM-L

Server Tools

2000-07-06 16:10:56
Subject: Server Tools
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:10:56 -0700
This is for all you AIX guru's out there,

I have no experience with AIX, but learning. I'd like to know if there are
any "built in" tools or other tools I can use to monitor the H50 we have.
We're running 4.3.3 with ADSM 3.1.2.55. I'm curious how memory and CPU are
being hit on performance. I've noticed that once things kick in at 8AM
sometimes it takes up to 5 minutes to get a query or web page back.

I'd also like to know if there is any documentation out there that gives
information as to what kind of load ADSM can handle, when and what kind of
upgrades they recommend based on the number of clients or ADSM capacity.

Thanks for the help,
Geoff Gill
NT Systems Support Engineer
Computer Systems Group