ADSM-L

Re: Return Code 1102.

2000-07-06 09:34:48
Subject: Re: Return Code 1102.
From: "Robert L. King" <bobking AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:34:48 -0400
Bo, if the return code is a TDP for MS SQL client return code, it indicates
an error opening the TDP log file, usually named "sqldsm.log".

If you are using the /logfile: parameter
1) make sure any parameter that includes a space is quoted, and
2) try using a full path specification, such as
  /logfile:"d:\program files\tivoli\tsm\mssql\sqldsm.log"

The default directory is the directory where the TDP for MS SQL client is
installed, which, of course, should be found.

Bob King     IBM Global Services
bobking AT us.ibm DOT com

From: Bo Nielsen <Bo_Nielsen AT FDB DOT DK>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 07/06/2000
03:13:26 AM