ADSM-L

Return Code 1102.

2000-07-06 03:13:26
Subject: Return Code 1102.
From: Bo Nielsen <Bo_Nielsen AT FDB DOT DK>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:13:26 +0200
Hi *SM,

I got RC1102 when I backing up a SQL Server with TDP Conect Agent for SQL,
and in the dsmerror file I have the message:
¨        ANS1076E *** Directory path not found ***

What means this two errors, and how do I fix them.

*

Bo Nielsen

FDB data                                    Phone: +45 4386 4671
Roskildevej 65                             Fax:     +45 4386 4990
DK-2620 Albertslund                    E-mail: bo_nielsen AT fdb DOT dk
Denmark

In a world without fences and walls, who needs Windows and Gates?