ADSM-L

Re: Audit Volumes

2015-10-04 17:29:33
Subject: Re: Audit Volumes
From: Andy Carlson [mailto:andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Sometimes, I go through and fine tapes that haven't been read for some
time and audit them, but I don't do it on a regular basis.

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org/animal.html