ADSM-L

NT client version 3.7.2 lost sessions

2000-07-04 04:49:30
Subject: NT client version 3.7.2 lost sessions
From: "Smith, Jacquie" <jacquie.smith AT TELEVAULTIT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 09:49:30 +0100
We are using the new version 3.7.2 on our NT servers and we are seeing a
heck of a lot of lost sessions.  The sessions are experiencing 45 minute
time out and then reconnecting.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Is it anything to do with the new
concurrent sessions capability?  If so does reducing the resourceutilisation
to 1 help?

TIA
Jacquie

www.guardianit.com                                                          The
information contained in this email is confidential and intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
Guardian iT Group will accept no responsibility or liability in respect to this
email other than to the addressee.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately via email: postmaster AT guardianit DOT com