ADSM-L

Exclude Include

2000-07-02 06:16:09
Subject: Exclude Include
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 12:16:09 +0200
Afternoon all,

I am trying to set up a backup policy for my clients (Not on the ADSM
server), but as in a policy for Client schedules that will backup only
specific pre-defined directories on the WS.

I have tried telling it to exclude all, and then telling it to include the
three directories I want to backup, but it keeps on backing up everything.

What would the correct context be if I wanted to exclude all of C and D, but
wanted to backup say C:\EXCHANGE, C:\DATA and D:\DATA ?

All help appreciated on this probibly simple issue.

Thanks,

Mike Glassman
System & Security Admin
Israeli Airports Authority
Ben-Gurion Airport
http://www.ben-gurion-airport.co.il

Tel : 972-3-9710785
Fax : 972-3-9710939
Email : admin AT iaa.gov DOT il

Usage of this email address or any email address at iaa.gov.il for the
purpose of sales pitches, SPAM or any other such unwanted garbage, is
illegal, and any person, whether corporate or alone doing so, will be
prosecuted to the fullest possible extent.