ADSM-L

How do I turn off the Configmanager

2000-05-19 08:20:06
Subject: How do I turn off the Configmanager
From: Morten Flotberget <morten.flotberget AT NO.AGA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:20:06 +0200
Hi.

I am running ADSM 3.1 Level 0.7 and I only have one ADSM Server.
My Problem is that I can't set the configmanager option to off.

Tha Audit Licenses are failing because Enterprise Administration Services
is not licensed.

As far as I can understand I do not need to use this at all because I only
use one ADSM Server.

THis is what's happening when I try to turn it off.

     adsm> set configmanager off
     ANR2865W The server is NOT licensed to support Enterprise
Administration
     functions. By performing this action you are no longer in compliance
with
     license terms.
     ANR3015E SET CONFIGMANAGER: One or more profiles still exist.
     ANS8001I Return code 27.

What profile is it refering to and how do I solve this problem ???

Thanks in advance...

Morten.