ADSM-L

Re: Library Info

2000-05-03 08:22:10
Subject: Re: Library Info
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:22:10 -0400
The console in the back of the library has a menu item to obtain stats on the
mount by day / hour / and peak usage

>>> khigg AT PUBPRESS DOT COM 05/02/00 04:50PM >>>
We are running with 3590e drives in a 3494 library and would like to gather
some stats. We are looking for drive history, volume history, mount history,
etc., and are not exactly sure where to get it. Can anyone point me to where I
can get very specific info on these subjects? Are there any automated reporting
mechanisms on the market to gather these stats at present?

Also, is anyone aware of any training classes specifically for 3590 or 3494
devices? Everything I've seen is for ADSM or TSM.

Thanks,
Keith Higgs