ADSM-L

Re: TSM Training

2000-04-28 11:56:16
Subject: Re: TSM Training
From: Tony Garrison <Anthony.Garrison AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:56:16 -0500
Joshua;
        I recently attended the SSSI training class.  I highly recommend it.
Several of our folks have attended the IBM class and did not appear to learn
as much as we did in the SSSI class.

Anthony Garrison, MCSE
Cell (210) 913-9836
Pager 753-9836
anthony.garrison AT usaa DOT com

Words of wisdom from an IRS Auditor -
                "The trick is to stop thinking of it as YOUR money"