ADSM-L

Re: Resizing & Defining new Disk storage Pools on TSM 3.7 & AIX 4.3

2000-04-28 07:12:20
Subject: Re: Resizing & Defining new Disk storage Pools on TSM 3.7 & AIX 4.3
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:12:20 +0200
Roy,

I would simply define the new volumes, set the old volume's access to
READONLY and move the old volume's content (MOVE DATA). Afterwards the
old volumes should be empty and can be removed.

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet