ADSM-L

Novell Web Client invalid password (2622)

2000-04-28 03:39:22
Subject: Novell Web Client invalid password (2622)
From: Dieter Baurecht <dieter.baurecht AT UNIVIE.AC DOT AT>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:39:22 +0200
I am using ADSM to backup a netware 3.12 server to a AIX RS/6000

It's all o.k. with the command line interface.

For restore I used the Java-Web-client (DSMCAD.NLM,ADSM
Client Acceptor, Version 1.00) as a graphical interface.

Recently, I cannot login to the server, only when using the Java
Web client. I get: "ANS2622S Invalid ID or password submitted".
The only thing I know is that the server version has changed to a
higher level.

How can help?

Server Version: ADSM: AIX-RS/6000 Server Version 3, Release 1,
Level 2.42

NW Client Version: ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager ***
Fixtest IC24389, IC24313 build on PTF IP21617 *** Command Line
Backup Client Interface - Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.7 E

Dieter Baurecht