ADSM-L

Re: upgrade to TSM cost

2000-04-26 10:37:17
Subject: Re: upgrade to TSM cost
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:37:17 -0400
I think it varies a LOT.

If you bought ADSM outright to start with and did not have a maintenance
contract, you can get TSM at a 50% discount.  But the packaging is a bit
different (for the optional components) and each component AND client
license costs a bit more that it did in ADSM V3.  And the price varies for
each component depending on the platform.  So you will in all likelihood pay
more than 50% of what you paid last time.

On the other hand, if you bought an ADSM service contract with upgrade
protection, then you get the TSM upgrade for free.

You gotta talk to your accout rep and figure it out.