ADSM-L

Re: Forecasting and trending

2000-04-26 07:12:26
Subject: Re: Forecasting and trending
From: "Helms, William H." <william_h_helms AT MD.NORTHGRUM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:12:26 -0400
Georgia,

IBM has a Guide that runs with 'Tivoli Decision Support' called 'Storage
Management Analysis' that is for reporting *SM data. I think it's exactly
what you're looking for. One place to find more info on it is at
'www.redbooks.ibm.com > redpieces > Tivoli Storage Management Reporting,
SG24-6109-00'.  This is a redbook that is under development.

Bill