ADSM-L

AW: Request of all ADSM-L subscribers

2000-04-21 08:32:22
Subject: AW: Request of all ADSM-L subscribers
From: sal Salak Juraj <sal AT KEBA.CO DOT AT>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 14:32:22 +0200
Our Outlook admin has disabled all out-of-office replies to extern
addresses.
He did it on the server , not on the client. If you want, I can ask how to
do it.

The reason:
We had received a single few MB large mail from anywhere.
Our addressee replied with out-of-office reply.
The mailing machine which oriinally sent this large mail considered it
to be an error reply, and re-sent the mail.
This conversation repeated throughout whole weekend,
consuming about 50% of our 500k line.

bye
Juraj salak
sal AT keba.co DOT at