ADSM-L

Re: Request of all ADSM-L subscribers

2000-04-20 20:52:49
Subject: Re: Request of all ADSM-L subscribers
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:52:49 -0500
It may or may not work, but I will try it tomorrow....

My ooo wizard (in Outlook98)didn't have an option to suppress ooo
auto-reply, so I created a "standard" rule (which I hope is processed before
the ooo rule);  my rule specifies "if the message was sent to ADSM-L, move
it to my ADSM-L folder, AND stop processing any further rules".  Let me know
if this works...

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA