ADSM-L

Re: Expiration not working

2000-04-19 09:37:24
Subject: Re: Expiration not working
From: Kirsten Gloeer <Kirsten.Gloeer AT RZ.UNI-KARLSRUHE DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:37:24 +0200
Hi,

We haven't seen this. We have a TSM Server (3.7.2.0) on an AIX 4.3.3
RS/6000-H70. I just started expiration and one minute later 240 objects
have been deleted:

67   Expiration             Examined 24805 objects, deleting 240 backup
                           objects, 0 archive objects, 0 DB backup volumes,
                           0 recovery plan files; 0 errors encountered.

best wishes,
Kirsten