ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:31:36
Sal,

Thanks for the post.

I had considered most of what you said. There is not enough disk on the
new server to migrate some of the clients so it looks like I will need
to do mass migration by recabling the small atl to the new server.

To answer some of your questions. RSC/6000 and AIX support is too
expensive. All apps running there are being moved to Linux or NT. As =
far
as I know there is no TSM server for Linux so it has to be NT. TSM
server and client will be the only apps on the NT box so reliability
should be better than a multi-app NT.

Thanks

--
Steve Bennett, (907) 465-5783