ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Restoring the NT desktop

2000-04-18 12:06:10
Subject: Re: Antwort: Restoring the NT desktop
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:06:10 -0500
Thanks, I passed your answer on, but they say that's not what they meant to
ask.  What they want is the profile of the user which always fails, such as

\WINNT\Profiles\Fred\NTUSER.DAT' failed

In other words, someone important lost his "pretties" including the running
dinosaur mouse cursor.  Is this a place where a preschedule option would be
applicable?  Something like
        preschedcmd copy profile to another folder
I don't know if that's something you can do in WinNT, but it looks like
that's what they want.