ADSM-L

Re: increasing TSM 3.7 db size on AIX 4.3

2000-04-18 02:14:26
Subject: Re: increasing TSM 3.7 db size on AIX 4.3
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:14:26 +0200
From my experience with ADSM 3.1.0.50, I would say that the steps outlined
by Roy are perfect, provided the file system (/adsm/db ?) contains enough
free space. The FORMATSIZE parameter of the DEF DBVOL command allocates
the file - no need to run dsmfmt. Has this changed in TSM 3.7? I cannot
believe that.

Don't forget that after EXTEND DB the next DB backup must be a full backup.

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet