ADSM-L

Re: Stoping the server through a script

2000-04-17 10:06:03
Subject: Re: Stoping the server through a script
From: Scott Fluegge <sfluegge AT VENATORGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:06:03 -0400
Lindsay,

I have had a problem when I stop the server and it still has tapes in the
drives.  It updates the volume status, making it unavailable.  To insure this
does not happen I want to unmunt any mounted volumes.  I need to stop the
processes only to make sure they do not request new mounts after my script runs
to un-mount and before it issues the halt command.

Scott

Lindsay Morris <lmorris AT OPENMIC DOT COM> on 04/17/2000 08:42:59 AM