ADSM-L

Error ANS0322E

2000-04-12 13:35:16
Subject: Error ANS0322E
From: tom cat <txm AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:35:16 PDT
Hello
  We are in the process of setting up a an IBM 3494 automated tape library
for our SAP/ORACLE/NT environment. Currently the two test servers are set up
for the library. One of the servers gives an error ANS0322E RC41 no text
available. There are total of four drives and two drives are allocated to
each server. There is a batch job that makes the all four drives online just
before the backup starts for this server. There is no other job trying to
get the drives from it but still it gives an error. What would be the best
way to get some information on this error? Is there any resolution to this
type of error? Also how can the performance be increased on it.

Thanks
Raminder