ADSM-L

Re: DB2 on NT

2000-04-12 13:05:01
Subject: Re: DB2 on NT
From: Brenda Collins <brenda.collins.h64a AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:05:01 -0500
Sandor,

Thanks for the information.  I have learned something from IBM since I posted my
message yesterday.  DB2 version 5.2 does
not work with TSM version 3.7.  You either have to move up to DB2 ver. 6 or I
believe they said I could use ADSM version 3.1.0.7
as a client.  I am planning to test with the 3.1.0.7 code to see how that goes.

Brenda