ADSM-L

Is it Possible????

2000-04-11 16:24:18
Subject: Is it Possible????
From: Jamie Mouzon <jmouzon AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:24:18 -0700
Can someone tell me if this situation is possible?

I have 1 3570 tape drive setup( the second half of the
tape drive) as a automated library.  I have this setup
and running to where migration from the PRIMARY
BACKUPPOOL migrates off to scratch volumes in the Tape
library.  Is it possible to initialize a tape under
the same library where the ARCHIVE pool migrates off
to a specific tape in the library TAPE#xx.  I guess my
question is CAN YOU SHARE A TAPE LIBRARY WITH TWO
STORAGE POOLS AND DISTINGUISH BETWEEN DIFFERENT
VOLUMES?  If this is possible HOW???????

Thanks
Jamie Mouzon
jmouzon AT yahoo DOT com